Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the Dobwalls Parish Council website:
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Dobwalls Parish Council and by external sources. Dobwalls Parish Council makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about its timeliness, completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability and does not accept any liability for errors or omissions. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Details of any business or organisation included in the Dobwalls Parish Council website are provided for information only and this does not imply any endorsement by Dobwalls Parish Council of that business or organisation or of their services or products.
- All information within this website is subject to change by Dobwalls Parish Council without notice.
- Since no authentication of visitors is provided on this site Dobwalls Parish Council cannot be held responsible for any acts of impersonation and will assume all information submitted is genuine unless there is reason to doubt its authenticity. Should you suspect that a false entry has been made using your identity please advise the Dobwalls Parish Council and appropriate corrective action will be considered.
- Dobwalls Parish Council is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any websites to which the Dobwalls Parish Council website is linked. Inclusion of a link should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and any use of a linked website is at your own risk.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Dobwalls Parish Council expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use this web site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Dobwalls Parish Council had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, wasted expenditure and loss or corruption of data. This disclaimer of liability shall not apply to damages for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Dobwalls Parish Council.
- You agree to use the Dobwalls Parish Council website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website.
- You agree to indemnify Dobwalls Parish Council and keep Dobwalls Parish Council indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of the Dobwalls Parish Council website.
- Dobwalls Parish Council and/or WesternWeb Ltd own the copyright of all the pages and images used on this website unless otherwise stated. They may not be copied or reproduced without permission.
- These website terms and conditions may be changed by Dobwalls Parish Council at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.